EXPLORE THE TBB’s LOW-CODE SOFTWARE ECOSYSTEM
The Business Blocks – Low-Code Software Ecosystem
The platform hubs are like the backbone to the whole business operation. They encompass the nervous system and veins to flow all of the data and workflows to the right areas.
They also can house the information and processes and your workers can manage their own time effectively on the same platform.
- Office 365 (SharePoint) – Build a Business Platform in SharePoint
- Google Workspace – All You Need to Build a Business System
- Atlassian’s Confluence – Manage Your Business Systems With Confluence
Apart from the Low-Code Ecosystem, you can also check out our top tips for running a successful business – Here.
Gathering digital information has never been easier and you can use the following platforms to manage and feed that information into the other platforms.
- Microsoft Forms – Is It The Best Form Builder For You?
- Airtable – Check out the review here.
- Jotform – A Simple Yet Powerful Form Builder
- Formstack Forms – What is Formstack? Create Online Forms
Surveys and Feedback:
- SurveyMonkey – The Importance of Listening to Feedback For Your Business
- Typeform – Why It’s a Crucial Tool for Growing Your Online Business
- Peakon – Peakon: Enhancing Employee-To-Employer Relations
- Mentimeter – Make a Fun and Interactive Presentations
Linking software platforms together through API’s is a very special position to be in under the Automate function. All platforms now should allow the use of their API to help grow the low-code ecosystem.
Dedicated API Platforms:
- Zapier – The most connected platform on earth.
- If This Then That – Simple alternative to Zapier.
- Automate.io – An Intelligent Workload Automation Platform
- AirSlate – The First and Only Holistic No-Code Document Workflow Automation Platform
Integrated Platform as a Service:
- Power Automate – Powerful Workflow Automation Tool
- UiPath – Simple Automation Platform.
- Workato – An Oustanding Platform for Automation and Integration
- Retool – Build Any Low Code Platform
Mockups or App Builder software are low code platforms that enable users who have minimal coding experience to graphically create an app or website with the use of drag and drop features.
- AppSheet – An Innovative App Builder That Needs No Code
- Adalo – Create Stunning Apps With This No Code App Builder
- Caspio – How to Create Web Applications Fast!
- Bubble.io – Your Novice-Friendly App Builder
- Pory.io – Your Code-Free Custom Web App Builder
Powerful data analysis platforms are now available for you to link your low code platforms into. These platforms create a visual representation of your data with options for interaction.
- Tableau – Interactive Data Analytics Platform
- Excel – The Electronic Spreadsheet For All Your Business Needs
- Power BI – A Powerful Business Intelligence Tool
- DOMO – Making Data Integration More Accessible and Manageable
- AirTable – Collaboration, flexibility, freedom.
Checklists, SOPs, and systems in place? You can learn to systemize your business from the following link here and if you are ready to start just add the below apps to start your automation and notifications and workflows to suit your style of work.
- Asana – Take project management to the next level.
- Notion.so – Check out how to systemise with Notion.
- Stratsys – Your teams work platform all in one.
- Nifty – Try out Nifty for managing your projects.
- nTask – An Efficient Project and Task Manager
- SystemHUB – A Better Way to Systemise Your Business
- Monday.com – Bringing App Automation and Integration Closer to Your Business
Manual systems got you down? Do you find it hard to capture processes and then share them with your team? We’ve got you covered with this list of workflow and capture products.
- CloudApp – Workflow with Videos.
- Gyazo – Capture screenshots and GIFs online.
- Smartsheet – Fast and Easy Workflow Automation with No Code
- Whispir – An Intelligent Cloud-based Communication Platform
- PandaDoc – E-signatures and document workflow tool.
- Formstack Sign – The Simple and Accessible eSignature Tool
- DocuSign – The Intuitive and Secure eSignature Tool
- HelloSign – The Fast and Sophisticated eSignature Tool
- Annature – ‘Pay-As-You-Send’ E-Signature Platform
Communications platforms have become ubiquitous within the work environment. Your digital platform should allow your team to chat and share content with ease and minimal interruption.
Video Calls and Virtual Meetings:
- Tandem.chat – The New Way To Communicate.
- Adam.ai – Your Alternative to Teams and Zoom.
- Zoom – The Online Collaboration Tool For All
- Microsoft Teams: Your All-in-One Collaboration Tool
Team Collaboration and Inspiration:
- Slack – An Excellent Communication Tool For Remote Teams
- SocialQ+ – Your All-In-One Social Media Posting Solution
- Trello – Visual work management with your team.
- IdeaNote – Take Your Brainstorming Sessions To The Next Level!
The Creative category is for platforms offering rich content requirements and workflow opportunities for teams who create. Whether it be video, blog, or audio content, we’ve got you covered.
- Canva – What is Canva?
- Flixier – Video creation in a fraction of the time.
- Storyblocks – Stock Image, Audio and Video media platform.
- XSplit – How to Live Stream Easily Using XSplit
- Designify – Remove Image Background, Edit Photos in Bulk, and more!
Notetaking Software and Productivity Apps
- Obsidian – Your secure notetaking app.
- Otter – A Smart Note Taking App For Meetings
- Roam Research – A New Metacognition Tool in the Workplace
- Evernote – Your Next Level Daily Planner and To Do List Notebook
Maximize what you can do with WordPress through plugins. WordPress plugins allow you to add new features and extend the functionality of your site.
- WP Courseware – Build Your Own Online Course
BROWSER LITE APPS
To have a better experience when using your browser, there are tons of lightweight apps you can utilize that can add cool features to your browser, helping you to have a more efficient and productive workflow.